It is vital you are prepared, organised and ready to film your performance.
Remember to complete a Production Meeting Agenda and consider the following:
- Carry out and complete risk assessments and get relevant permissions
- Do your performer’s know their lines (have you printed them out in large print?)
- Do you have your planning documents?
- Do you have cameras, tripods, shoulder mounts, quick release shoes, batteries, SD cards (take at least 2 cameras and check they are charged etc)?
- Do you have costumes, make up, accessories, shoes?
- Do you have musical instruments?
- Do you have microphones?
- Do you have everyone’s contact numbers?
- Do you have food and drink?
- Will you set up in advance of your actors, performers arriving to cut down on hanging around time.